Friday, December 2, 2011

Quick Friday update

   Last night Adam received his acceptance letter from Xavier. Starting January 9, 2012 he will be working on his MBA. I am so very proud of him! However, I must admit, I feel a bit guilty for what I'm about to share. As soon as I read the letter, visions of my home projects started to get blurry. Images of me digging DEEP into my (already) empty pockets, and only finding lint started to haunt me. yikes.
     

"you know what they say, Lint is a shells  best friend."- Marcel

   On a positive note, he doesn’t have any loans from undergrad since he was a little smarty and got a full academic scholarship. THANK YOU, CARL LINDNER! So here we go...add this to our tab. 


if you don't know who Marcel is, You Tube Marcel The Shell with Shoes on...you will laugh until you cry.
 
Have a great Friday!

No comments: