Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Little Evening Treat

    As I promised, here is what I've been working on. This is a concept for my new living room. Most of the furniture we already own. The only new items would be the side table,coffee table and a couple little accents (bowl and pig!). Now, here is where I need you. Which table selection do you like best?  Also, what do you think about the rug? I'm in love!

The Pia table from Crate and Barrel (thank goodness for xmas gift cards!!)
 Or
Marble tables from CB2 (we can also use our gift cards here!)

Okay friends, tell me whacha think!

3 comments:

Rene` said...

I vote for the marble table. It's unique and adds great texture to the room.

Brienne said...

I LOVE the rug and I agree with Renee about the marble table! I get emails from CB2 all the time and never open them up bc everything's so modern but that is super cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,this is Jackie Johnson of Cuttermill Ct. Wayne posted your blog page on facebook. Your mom had told me about it.

Not sure if you know much about my background on interior design.
Went to school for it, worked in the field for many yrs. I am now back doing this with home organization. you can check out my website-www.jackietheorganizer.com

After looking at your layout of the living room. The rectangle cocktail table (i presume it is glass) works better with this layout as it is mostly symetric.

The marble table is too heavy of a material with what you have and the carpet design.

If you were too go with a round cocktail table...use 2 smaller glass rounds. much better to balance with size in front of the sofa.

I will keep up with your blogs of your new home.

Congrats! Have lots of fun decorating.